Blue Mountain Terrain Parks
Blue Mountain Resort is the home of PA's highest vertical, the most varied terrain and some of the longest runs in PA! In addition, Blue Mountain has 6 Terrain Parks for every skill level. Whether you’re a new rider or expert skier, endless fun and challenges await you at Blue. Take your skiing & riding up a notch and remember to look before you leap.
Terrain Parks Across the Mountain
Yeti is a progression park located off of Burma Road. Expect green trail features for skiers & riders who are terrain park beginners.
Terrain Run is a beginner terrain park located at the bottom of Burma Road and Shuttle. Skiers & Riders should expect green trail features, a step up from our Yeti Park.
Come Around is an intermediate terrain park located off of Tut's Lane and Connector. Skiers & Riders should expect blue trail features, a step up from our beginner parks.
Central Park is an intermediate to expert terrain park located at the bottom of Lower Sidewinder and Shuttle. Skiers & Riders should expect blue & black features.
Lower Sidewinder is an expert terrain park located at the bottom of Upper Sidewinder and Crossover. Skiers & Riders should expect black diamond features and epic S-turns.
Upper Sidewinder is an expert terrain park located off of Tut's Laner. Skiers & Riders should expect double black diamond features and heart-pounding jumps!
Play in our Parks
Blue Mountain Terrains Parks are chock-full-O-fun! From butter boxes on our progression park Yeti, to heart-pounding jumps on our expert park Upper Sidewinder, skiers & riders of every skill level will find challenging features around every turn, throughout all 6 parks.
- This 2017 Park Edit features some of our regular Blue Mountain Riders doing their thing - making tricks look steezy while grinning ear to ear, enjoy!
- For the 2016-2017 Winter Season, we are Redefining Adventure at Blue Mountain Resort! The entire season will be filled with social contests and exclusive prizes - think cold temps & snow!
- Bluebird skies, warm sunshine and fresh snow are waiting for you at Blue! Come up and ride in our parks - ya heard!
- All 6 Blue Mountain Terrain Parks are open-sesame! Here in the heart of the Winter Season, we're stoked and hope that everyone is enjoying the current setups!
- Enjoy this sneak peek of our Terrain Park setups, we're almost 100% open throughout all 6 Parks! Stay tuned for an increase in and evolution of our features across the mountain!
- we got a quick flick for ya from our most recent park setup on Come Around! We lovingly call it 10 trick Tubesday - enjoy!
- Catch a glimpse of our Park Preview from the 2013 - 2014 Winter Season, and prepare yourself.
- Checkout this award-winning video, filmed on Come Around Park w/Groomer Dan. A first-hand experience of what we do every night to keep the parks nice as possible.
- An oldie but a goody, enjoy this throwback from the 2012 - 2013 Winter Season and witness the 23-person park train cruising down the mountain!
- Making laps all day, every day at Blue Mountain.. take a ride with us through the parks in this throwback from 2012 - 2013 Winter Season!