Pennsylvania's Ski and Snowboard Destination
Blue Mountain Resort is the home of Pennsylvania's highest vertical, the most varied terrain and some of the longest runs in PA! With 39 trails to challenge your skills so you'll never run out of thrills, and 16 lifts to get you back up to the top, the fun will never stop.
The choice is yours
Bomb down Challenge and Razor's Edge our 3,000-foot double black diamond trails. Bump up our many mogul fields. Explore our glades. Attack every jib, rail, box, step-up, step-down, wedge, bank turn and roller throughout our 6 terrain parks. Or just take it easy and cruise on down Lazy Mile and Paradise.
Just starting out? No problem. Blue Mountain Resort has the best and largest beginner terrain in the region! Our Terrain-Based Learning approach provides an excellent on-the-snow experience, and makes learning to ski and snowboard fun for the whole family! And our high-speed detachable lifts get you back up to the top of the mountain fast so you’ll have more time for turns on the slopes. There’s always a new adventure for you at Blue.
The Mountain in Motion
Enjoy these mountain clips which feature our guest spaces, diverse terrain and snow making power. All this mountain madness is closer than you think. Call up some friends, pack up the car and get up here!
- For the 2016-2017 Winter Season, we are Redefining Adventure at Blue Mountain Resort! The entire season will be filled with social contests and exclusive prizes - think cold temps & snow!!
- Aerial footage compliments of Vertivue, Eastern Pennsylvania's premiere helicopter cinematography and sightseeing company.
- We have the highest vertical in Pennsylvania - but we also have terrain for all abilities. This video highlights some of the diverse terrain you will find at Blue Mountain.
- Just because there's no snow in your front yard, doesn't mean it's not a snow day at Blue! Our state-of-the-art snowmaking system keeps Blue Mountain covered in white all-winter-long!
- Blue Mountain boasts 100% night-skiing & riding on PA's highest vertical! So if you can't get up here during the day, no problem.. Blue is open until 10pm for epic-night-sessions.
- We take the art of snowmaking seriously at Blue Mountain. Take a look at how we play Mother Nature to keep the snow falling all-season-long!
- What's for breakfast? Serve up some real family fun at Blue Mountain in the PoconoMtns!