2016-2017 Winter Season Passes
A Blue Mountain Season Pass is the best way to Touch the Sky! Take advantage of the instant savings and get a ton of perks on the side to sweeten the deal. Whether you're skiing, snowboarding or snowtubing - a Blue Mountain Season Pass gives direct access to PA's highest vertical and premier outdoor adventure destination!
2016 - 2017 Winter Season Pass Rates
2016-17 Season Passes as of November 29, 2016
(weekdays/wknds & holidays)
(weekdays & non-holidays)
|Adult Season Pass*
Ski or Board: Ages 22+
Youth Season Pass*
Snowtubing Season Pass
|$110||* Included with a ski/board
2016 - 2017 Holidays:
Christmas - December 26 to January 1
Martin Luther King Day - January 16
President's Day - February 20
Thanksgiving Day - Closed
Christmas Eve - Closing at 5pm
Christmas Day - Closed
Season Pass Holder Benefits
- Avoid waiting in ticket window lines
- 1 FREE Buddy Day Pass
- Access the VIP Line at High-Speed Chair Lifts.
- 10% Discount at Slopeside Pub & Grill.
- 10% Discount on Food at the Summit, Valley & Adventure Center Cafe's.
- 10% discount excludes alcohol and cannot be combined with another offer.
- 10% Discount at True Blue Sports Stores: Hard & Soft Goods and Equipment.
- 10% Discount on Lift Tickets & Rentals. (Discount can not be combined with other coupons or special promotions)
- Free Snowtubing with a Ski or Ride Season Pass.
- Invitation to Exclusive Season Pass Parties.
- Skip the Ticket Lines! Season Pass Holders Go Direct-to-Slope.
Ski & Ride for Free
Seniors ages 70 & older receive a free Season Pass!
Children ages 5 & younger receive a free Child Season Pass!
Pick-up your Season Pass at the Summit Lodge Ticket Office!
Must present valid proof of age. Or you can ask for a day lift ticket, if you do not want a season pass.
Ski & Snowboard When You're Ready
Did you know? Blue Mountain uses radio frequency identification technology (RFID) for our lift tickets, which permits each guest to reload online and $ave everyday!
Here's how it works: Simply buy your first lift ticket passport at any ticket window or rental shop, and save it to reload online for your next visit. You'll save money, time by skipping the ticket line, and go direct to slope! RFID tickets do not need to be removed to scan or shown to a lift attendant. Our lift gates scan RFID tickets directly through your jacket to make loading the lift a breeze. Our 8-hour lift tickets begin when you are first scanned at the lift, not when the ticket is initially purchased - i.e. take your time and get out on the snow when you're ready!