Wine Me Up!
We’re excited to announce our Wine and Tapas Festival is BACK at Blue Mountain Resort! This wine festival is sure to please both novice and expert winos. Enjoy sampling, live music, vendors, and more all while soaking in views of the beautiful Pocono Mountains!
Wine Fest August 26th & 27th
Wine Fest will be held in the Valley portion of the mountain, just behind our Adventure Center.
- Saturday, August 26th: ‘The Chain’ Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band, 1pm to 4pm
- Sunday, August 27th: ‘Subnotics’ Roots Rock Reggae Band, 1pm to 4pm
- Soaked Winery
- Cellar Beast Winehouse
- Sleepy Cat Urban Winery
- Tolino Vineyards
- Sand Castle Winery
- Grovedale Winery
- Talericos Tropical Winery
- Mount Bethel Farm
- Clever Girl Winery
- Vineyard Hill Cellars
- Rowan Asher Winery
- King Cole Winery
Things to Know Before Arriving:
- This is a 21 & over only event! No children or infants will be allowed in the venue.
- All patrons will be ID’d at enterance. No exceptions.
- No coolers, outside food, or pets will be allowed.
- This event is rain or shine.
This general admission ticket includes access to the festival, a commemorative wine glass, wine sampling & tapas.
This food only ticket includes access to the festival and tapas, but no wine sampling.
This DD ticket includes access to the festival.