Oktoberfest 2022 at Blue Mountain Resort
Prost! Oktoberfest is back on the mountain for 2022. Celebrate the Oktoberfest tradition in style in the Valley at Blue Mountain Resort. Enjoy live German music, a Biergarten, Hayrides, and a wide-spread of Bavarian-style food and more! This celebration is FREE for the whole family! ID's will be checked at the gate for those 21+ wanting to drink.
Oktoberfest, September 24th and 25th!
Join us for Oktoberfest on Saturday, September 24th, and Sunday, September 25th. This year's festival will take place in the Valley, behind the Adventure Center. This is a FREE event for all ages. Those 21 and over wanting to purchase alcohol will be ID'd at the gate. Leashed dogs are welcome!
Date: Saturday, September 24th and Sunday, September 25th
Time: 12pm to 5pm
Place: Valley, just behind the Adventure Center at the bottom of the mountain.
- Live traditional German music
- Beirgarten with seasonal favorites
- Keg Tapping by State Representative, Doyle Heffley (1pm on Saturday only)
- Stein Hoisting Competition
- Selection of traditional German food
- Crafters and vendors
- Hayrides to our Pumpkin Patch
- Scenic Lift Rides; $10 per person, pre-purchase your tickets here
- Goat Petting Zoo by Steinmetz Farm
- Axe Throwing
- Kids area; Pumpkin Painting, Craft Area, Bouncy House
Live Music Schedule:
- The Swingmasters Noon to 2:30pm
- The Castaway Band 3pm to 5pm
- BB Polkahaus Noon to 2:30pm
- PA Villagers 3pm to 5pm
Prost! Let us know your joining us at Carbon County Oktoberfest!
STAY THE NIGHT! Camping and Glamping sites are available.