This year celebrate Oktoberfest in style at Blue Mountain Resort! Carbon County Chamber of Commerce and Blue Mountain Resort has teamed up for the second year to bring our guests a bigger, and better event! We have it all - a Biergarden, live Oom-Pah music with a dance floor, and a wide-spread of Bavarian-style food!
Get in on all the action!
Saturday, September 28th & Sunday, September 29th 2019– 11am-5pm
At the base of Blue Mountain (Valley) Rain or Shine!
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Guaranteed to be a good time! Enjoy a wide selection of Traditional Oktoberfest Beer, great polka bands and delicious eats! Plus, support our talented crafter's & artisan vendors, and take-in our breathtaking view of the Pocono Mountains!
- Keg Tapping
- Stein Hoisting Competition - FREE
- Keg Rolling Competition - FREE
- Mechanical Bull Riding - $5, longest rider wins a prize
- Scenic Lift Rides - $10
- Wine sampling
- Pet-friendly - please be sure to keep dogs on a leash at all times, and owners must clean-up.
For the Kids:
- Tractor Rides - FREE
- Pumpkin Picking - $5
- Pumpkin Painting – FREE w/ purchase of pumpkin
- Coloring Contest - FREE
- Bracelet Making - FREE
- Face Painting – TBD