This year celebrate Oktoberfest in style at Blue Mountain Resort! Carbon County Chamber of Commerce and Blue Mountain Resort has teamed up for the second year to bring our guests a bigger, and better event! We have it all - a Biergarden, live Oom-Pah music with a dance floor, and a wide-spread of Bavarian-style food!
Get in on all the action!
Saturday, September 29th & Sunday, September 30th – 11am-5pm
At the base of Blue Mountain (Valley) Rain or Shine!
This event is FREE and open to the public.
Guaranteed to be a good time! Enjoy a wide selection of Traditional Oktoberfest Beer, great polka bands and delicious eats! Plus, support our talented crafter's & artisan vendors, and take-in our breathtaking view of the Pocono Mountains!
- Keg Tapping by State Rep Doyle Heffley – Saturday @ 11am
- Stein Hoisting Competition - FREE
- Keg Rolling Competition - FREE
- Mechanical Bull Riding - $5, longest rider wins a prize
- Scenic Lift Rides - $10
- Wine sampling from Soaked Winery
- Pet-friendly - please be sure to keep dogs on a leash at all times, and owners must clean-up.
For the Kids:
- Tractor Rides - FREE
- Pumpkin Picking - $5
- Pumpkin Painting – FREE w/ purchase of pumpkin
- Coloring Contest - FREE
- Bracelet Making - FREE
- Face Painting – TBD
Check out the Entertainment!
- 10:45am-1:45pm: The Adlers
- 2:15pm – 5:15pm: Da Oompah Boyz
- Performance throughout day- Auerhahn Schuplatter Verein
Blood Drive at Oktoberfest
Everyone who donates will be entered to win a $100 Blue Mountain Gift Card.
When: September 29th and 30th from 10am-3pm
Where: Blue Mountain Resort's Oktoberfest- Located in the Miller Keystone Mobile Donation Truck in front of the Adventure Center
Donor Education Material
Sign Up for Saturday Sign Up for Sunday