Get down Bavarian-Style at Blue Mountain and celebrate the season with beer, food & fun!
Free Admission & Parking!
Our Oktoberfest celebration is located in the Valley at the base of Blue Mountain. Offering the best view of Blue, we invite you to step into an authentic Beer Garden complete with a dance floor and live Oompah music, ample shaded-seating under the big tent, specialty vendors, and of course, belly-filling bites and seasonal brews!
- Saturday, September 26 and Sunday, September 27
- Saturday, October 3 and Sunday, October 4
- 12pm to 6pm each day, weather permitting
Be sure to bring your dancing shoes and toe-tapping rhythm! ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy oi oi oi
Traditional German Beer and Specialty Brews will be served!
A Commemorative Beer Mug is $10 per person - for 21 & older
Refills starting at $5
- Miller Lite
- Konig Ludwig
- Warsteiner - Dunkle, Oktoberfest
- Cottrell - Old Yankee, Perry's Revenge
- FishTale - Organic Blonde, Organic IPA
- Spire - Dark & Dry Cider, Spiced Apple Cider
- Three Heads Brewing - Java Sutra Coffee Porter, Big Head Stout
- Red Castle - Festive Nights Oktoberfest, Headless Knights Pumpkin Ale
Come on and take a hayride
Oktoberfest is held in conjunction with our Mountain Harvest Festival. Family-fun activities are available at Harvest Fest, including free hayrides up to the pumpkin patch!
Children's Activities are also available - $5 wristband provides unlimited access to our Harvest Fest Activities: Bounce Amusements, Hay Maze, Sand Art, Pumpkin Painting (with the purchase of a pumpkin), Scenic Lift Rides, and more from 12pm to 6pm.
Plus, Unlimited Scenic Lift Rides - $5 for unlimited rides