Gingerbread House Workshop
Help us Welcome Winter at our Gingerbread House Workshop! Guaranteed to put a smile on your face, our sweet treats and family-fun day is just what Santa ordered!
Family Fun Time
This event is SOLD OUT! Join us for our 2nd Annual Gingerbread House Workshop! We’re inviting families and friends to come out to make gingerbread houses and get in the holiday spirit. Guests can enjoy live acoustic Christmas music, and meet Santa Claus, too! Children 12 & under will get a gift from Santa.
- Visit by Santa Claus - children ages 12 & under will get a special gift from Santa! *Please Note: Blue Mountain Resort Staff will help take pictures for our guests on their phones or cameras, but will not have the capability to print or mail pictures. Please bring your own phones & cameras!
- When: Sunday, December 10, 2017
- Where: Vista Ballroom at the Summit Lodge
- Time: 11am to 2pm
- Cost: $3.00 per person. Cost per gingerbread house is $20.00 (example, if a family of 6 wants to attend-the cost would be $18 to attend, plus $20 per house to decorate). Cost per person includes hot chocolate bar. Cost per house includes house, icing, and decorations for house.
- Limited tickets available, event will sell out.
- Toys for Tots Collection - Toys for Tots is a program ran by the United States Marine Corps Reserve which distributes toys to children whose parents cannot afford to buy them gifts for Christmas. Blue Mountain Resort is proud to partner with the Marines to collect toys for children. Please bring an unwrapped toy for donation and be entered into a raffle.