Our Commitment to Safety
The safety of our guests, and staff, remains our top priority. Please read and accept all Blue Mountain Resort safety protocols prior to your visit.
What to Expect During Your Next Visit
Below are our current operational plans for the 2020/2021 ski season. In addition to these plans, please review the Pocono Promise located at the bottom of this page. If we work together, we will not be the reason we lose our season!
ALL Visitors Will be Required to Wear a Mask During Their Visit
Masks must be worn when entering any of our facilities, when in lift lines, while riding the lift and any other time you are within 6ft of another guest. There are NO exemptions that a guest may legally claim under the ADA that due to a medical condition or disability, they can be exempt from the ski industry's general face covering and mask mandates. Please review additional mask information and requirements from the Pennsylvania Department of Health prior to your visit.
Visiting From Out of State?
As of March 1, 2021 the Order of the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Health for Mitigation Relating To Travel is no longer in effect. Travelers should still practice appropriate public health measures to slow the spread of COVID-19 such as masking, physical distancing, and hand hygiene.
Further Precautions Around the Resort
- When coming inside of our facility you must have a face covering on and remain 6ft apart from other guests.
- Although our staff has increased sanitation efforts, remember to wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Do not visit the resort if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID.
- We will be limiting the number of guests allowed within our facilities. If an area has reached capacity, please be patient!
- No outside food or beverage is permitted within the lodge or outside of designated dining areas.
- Face coverings must be worn until you are seated at your table. Face coverings must be reapplied whenever getting up from your table, including to use the restroom.
- Our staff will remained masked for your safety and outs.
- All indoor seating areas are at 50% capacity. Due to limited capacity, Slopeside Pub & Grill tables are limited to 90 minutes.
The Pocono Promise
Protecting Ours & Yours
Blue Mountain Resort is a participant in the Pocono Promise to ensure everyone’s safety as we again open our doors. We respectfully request you to do your part of the promise as we do ours. Together, we can continue to stop the spread while enjoying the outdoors.
Our Promise to You
- We maintain aggressive cleaning protocols throughout our facility by cleaning and sanitizing:
- Common areas and high touch surfaces regularly
- Items and places used by other guests after every use
- We administer health surveys to all staff prior to their shift starting
- We adhere to social distancing guidelines established for our facility
- We provide readily available hand sanitizer or hand washing stations
- We train all our employees on the necessary measures that ensure the safety of our guests and staff
- We use masks and personal protective equipment, where & when practical to do so
Your Promise to Us
- You follow the guidance provided on the signs located in our facility outlining:
- Social distancing
- Practicing good hygiene
- Wearing a mask, when practical to do so
- You stay home and plan another time to visit, if you have been:
- Experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath)
- Exposed to COVID-19 recently
- Diagnosed with underlying health conditions
- Concerned about contracting COVID-19