Every Day Brings A New Adventure!
Our Day Campers create their own schedules, then progress through activities designed to engage their curiosity and develop new skills! Lunch and snacks are provided each day. They’ll be so busy having fun, they won’t realize they’re also gaining confidence, creativity and character!
Day Summer Camp Activities
For children 5-7
- Activities include but are not limited to: Ropes Course, Archery, Kayaking, Paddle-boarding, Obstacle Course, Nature Hikes, Swimming at the pool, Fishing, Biking, Arts and Crafts, Gaga Ball, 9-Square, Skateboarding, Scooters, Human Foosball, Soccer, Capture the flag, Mat-ball, Frisbee, Outdoor skills and MORE!
For children 8-15
- Activities include but are not limited to: High & Low Ropes Courses, Hiking, Zip Lining, Outdoor Laser Tag, Climbing Walls & Rappelling, Archery, Gaga Ball, Disc Golf, BMX Pump Track Riding, Stand-up Paddle Boarding, Arts & Crafts, Animal & Plant ID and MORE!
Drop-Off and Tips for Parents
- We encourage parents and campers to review the Camp Handbook. Please take a look at the "packing list" for Day Campers.
- Campers should be dropped off by 8:45am and picked up by 5pm at the Adventure Center located in the Valley of Blue Mountain Resort. The building is near the rear of the parking lot.
- If you are planning to turn in your required camp forms on the first day of camp, please arrive at 8:30am to process your paperwork with the Camp Administrator. Camp forms can be found here.
- If you signed up for transportation and have not yet heard from us, please contact the Camp Administrator at 484-633-5272.