At Blue Mountain Adventure Camp, every day brings a new adventure! Our Day Campers create their own schedules, then progress through activities designed to engage their curiosity and develop new skills. They will have lunch and snacks each day with fellow Day Campers, Residential Campers, and our Counselors. They’ll be so busy having fun, they won’t realize they’re also gaining confidence, creativity and character!
Day Summer Camp
Blue Mountain Adventure Camp offers one of the most creative and well-rounded programs in eastern Pennsylvania. With a blend of activities, campers progress through activities designed to engage their curiosity and develop new skills. Lunch will be provided every day.
For children 5-7 activities include but are not limited to: Ropes Course, Archery, Kayaking, Paddle-boarding, Obstacle Course, Nature Hikes, Swimming at the pool, Fishing, Biking, Arts and Crafts, Gaga Ball, 9-Square, Skateboarding, Scooters, Human Foosball, Soccer, Capture the flag, Mat-ball, Frisbee, Outdoor skills and MORE!
For children age 8-15 activities include but are not limited to: High & Low Ropes Courses, Hiking, Zip Lining, Outdoor Laser Tag, Climbing Walls & Rappelling, Archery, Gaga Ball, Disc Golf, BMX Pump Track Riding, Stand-up Paddle Boarding, Arts & Crafts, Animal & Plant ID and MORE!
This is a wonderful opportunity for your children to make friends with children from another country and learn about their culture and customs, as the Chinese Campers hope to learn more about American culture. Day Campers will spend a full day with our Overnight Campers at Blue Mountain Resort, Monday - Friday.
Drop-Off and Tips for Parents
- We encourage parents and campers to review the Camp Handbook. Please take a look at the "packing list" for Day Campers.
- Campers should be dropped off by 8:45am and picked up by 5pm at the Adventure Center located in the Valley of Blue Mountain Resort. The building is near the rear of the parking lot.
- If you are planning to turn in your required camp forms on the first day of camp, please arrive at 8:30am to process your paperwork with the Camp Administrator. Camp forms can be found here.
- If you signed up for transportation and have not yet heard from us, please contact the Camp Administrator at 484-633-5272.
- Check out the sample weekly menu to see what your child will be enjoying for lunch.