Take a closer look at our photos & videos
The Blue Mountain Bike Park features 26 trails for downhill riders of all abilities. Featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert-level trails with varied terrain, for top to bottom thrills. Offering lift access on our high-speed Comet Quad, getting back up to the top of PA's highest vertical is a breeze!
Bike Park Photos
- Downhill Mountain Biking is for everyone of all abilities.
- Ride on!
- Gain access to PA's highest vertical with the help of our high-speed Comet Quad.
- Take a ride up PA's highest vertical, the Comet Quad Lift has been fabricated with bike hooks.
- Featuring dirt berms, rollers, and varied terrain - your skills will be put to the test.
- Take it up a notch and try out the small drops and jumps, plus larger berms, steeper trails and rocky terrain. Photo credit: Simply Adventurous
- Featuring steep, narrow, rocky, rooty & loose terrain through the woods with large jumps, hips and drop offs for the most experienced of riders. Photo credit: Simply Adventurous
- Featuring steep, narrow, rocky, rooty & loose terrain through the woods at Blue Mountain.
Bike Park Videos
Ride down PA's highest vertical, featuring some of the most varied terrain, gnarly rocks & roots on the East Coast!