Blue Mountain Bike Park
All you need are two wheels and a little fearlessness. Ride downhill on Pennsylvania’s highest vertical located in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains. With 22 trails, there’s always a new challenge whether you’re a hardcore mountain biking expert looking to improve your skills, or are just starting out with imaginary downhill training wheels. Plus, the high-speed Comet Quad Lift is spinning to get you back to the top so you can crush the mountain over and over!
Conquer The Mountain
Mark your calendars....Blue Mountain Bike Park plans to open for the summer season on Saturday, May 19th. We are excited for another great season, here are few new things we've been working on for this year:
- Lift Trays - We are working to install a new deck and bike trays to our lift. Once completed, you’ll be able to ride up with your buddies and we’ll be able to increase our uphill capacity. We hope to have these installed by mid-June.
- Rental Bikes - We are unpacking and building our newest fleet of Giant Glory 2 rental bikes. We still have some bikes for sale from last year. Stay tuned on details for when you can pick one up!
- Empire - We’ll be going back into Empire to tune things up, make some changes, and add some features. This project will be ongoing through the summer.
- El Camino – Look for more wooden features in El Camino and tune ups on a few turns and existing features.
- Skills Area – We plan to add a skills area at the bottom of the mountain to help first timers and for riders to improve their skills in a lower consequence environment.
- Beginner Trail – We plan to break ground on an all new top to bottom beginner trail this year. Work should begin mid-summer and the trail is targeted to open next season.
These are the big projects but look for repairs and improvements to many of our trails including Wild Turkey, Formula, Happy Yummy, Boulevard, and Turkey Chase. Plus, there may be a few surprises.
2018 Bike Park Hours
|Hours of Operation||Friday Hours||Saturday & Sunday Hours|
|May||10am to 5pm (last lift access 4:45pm)*|
|June||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|July||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|August||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|September||10am to 5pm (last lift access at 4:45pm)*|
|October||10am to 4pm (last lift access at 3:45pm)*|
* weather permitting - please call ahead in the event of inclement weather 610.826.7700
Find Your Trail
We have a wide variety of trails to challenge every ability. Take charge of a beginner trail full of rollers and banks, or go big on an expert trail packed with rocky terrain, roots and mind-blowing jumps!
Although our beginner trails are for novice riders, prior downhill mountain biking experience is a must. Featuring dirt berms, rollers, hip banks, steep grades and varied terrain, your skills will be put to the test on PA's highest vertical!
Similar to a beginner trail, our intermediate trails take it up a notch and feature small drops and jumps, plus larger berms, hips, steeper trails and more woods riding. Get a taste of the roots and rocks that cover Blue Mountain, top to bottom.
Downhill mountain biking is a brutal sport to begin with, so when paired with our varied terrain and the highest vertical in PA, you know you're in for a challenge! Our expert trails feature steep, narrow, rocky, rooty & loose terrain through the woods with large jumps, hips and drop offs for the most experienced of riders.