Scenic Lift Rides
Watch the seasons change right here in the Pocono Mountains with a scenic chair lift ride. Available May through October (weather permitting). This is a great activity that the entire family can enjoy!
Sightseeing in the Pocono Mountains
When the mountain comes to life during our Green Season and then the Fall Foliage bursts with color - you want to see our stunning views! The chair lift fits 4 passengers comfortably, and wristbands can be purchased at the base of Blue Mountain at our Bike Park Center (aka Trails End Bar in the Valley Lodge).
- The cost for unlimited lift rides is $10 per person.
- Includes a $5 voucher for use anywhere on the mountain.
- The ride takes approximately 22 minutes round trip.
- THE CHOICE IS YOURS: take the lift up & down (repeat as needed), hop-off at the top for an adventurous walk back down to the Valley, or journey over to the Slopeside Pub & Grill at the Summit Lodge for lunch, dinner and/or drinks to round out your day! Please Note: The Walk to Slopeside is .6 miles one way over uneven terrain. We suggest comfortable walking shoes.
- The last chair lift loading time (down & up the mountain) is at 3:45 pm
|Hours of Operation||Friday Hours||Saturday & Sunday Hours|
|May||Closed||10am to 5pm (last lift access 4:45pm)*|
|June||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|July||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|August||12pm to 6pm||
10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*
Sunday 8/4: 1pm - 6pm for Non-Racers
|September||Closed||10am to 5pm (last lift access at 4:45pm)*|
|October||Closed||10am to 4pm (last lift access at 3:45pm)*|
* weather permitting - please call ahead in the event of inclement weather 610.826.7700