Blue Mountain Resort now offers 'Glamping' sites! Enjoy all the fun of camping without the hassle of bringing your camping gear. Our Glamping sites allow you to connect with nature- with modern conveniences. There are 25 sites around the mountain, each with it's own unique setting and view! You will be transported to your site by our Camp Host on an UTV ride.
- Check-in starts at at 1pm
- Check-out ends at 11am
VALLEY sites check-in at the Valley Camp Store, located in the Valley Lodge.
SUMMIT sites check-in outside the Summit Lodge, located at the top of the mountain.
Each Glamping site includes:
- A UTV ride at check-in and check-out to and from your site for SUMMIT sites
- A UTV escort to nearby parking by your site for VALLEY sites
- Queen sized bunk bed that sleeps 4
- A Deck
- End tables
- A Solar shower
- Modern shower houses are also available at our lodge
- A Loo toilet
- Modern bathrooms are also available at our lodge
- A Picnic table
- Adirondack chairs
- A Fire ring
- Ice water for drinking and clean water for hand washing
- An empty cooler for your use
Glamping tents are canvas and have zip-up netting and well as a zip-up door.
We HIGHLY recommend booking your Glamping site ahead of time as sites tend to sell out.
Peak Glamping (Friday & Saturday)
- $189 Online/Pre-booked
- $199 Walk up
Off-Peak Glamping (Sunday - Thursday)
- $149 Online/Pre-booked
- $179 Walk up
Glamping Experience Tour
Take a tour of what to expect during your Glamping stay!