Blue Mountain Adventure Camp is a summer youth camp packed with outdoor adventure! Created by outdoor certified professionals, activities are designed for exploration, discovery, learning and fun! Through guidance and positive encouragement, campers are motivated to face challenges that build confidence, enhance leadership abilities and create long lasting memories. Located on 250 acres in the Pocono Mountains of northeastern Pennsylvania, Adventure Camp offers co-ed outdoor fun with overnight and day options for ages 5 to 15.
Summer Camp 2020 Information
Featuring both overnight and day camp options, Blue Mountain Adventure Camp welcomes kids 5 to 15. Campers are split into age groups 5-7 and 8-15 for day camp, and 10-15 for overnight camp. With early/late pick-up and drop-off options, as well as bus transportation options to and from the mountain, BMAC offers the ultimate convenience for parents! Want to see how awesome Blue's Adventure Camp is for yourself? Join us on a camp tour!
Have questions, want to see in person what the camp has to offer. Meet the Counselors and Learn all about Adventure Camp. We have three sessions to fit your schedule. NOW taking reservations. Call 610-826-7700 to schedule.
- Sunday April 22nd
- Sunday April 29th
- Saturday May 5th
Cant make the dates above feel free to contact the camp Administrator, Susan she is passionate about answering all questions about camp and can be reached at 484-633-5272, she can also take reservations.
Kids Day Camp: ages 5-7
Day Camp: ages 8-15
Overnight Camp: ages 10 - 15
2020 Camp Pricing:
Kids Day Camp (5-7yr): $285
Day Camp (8-15yr: $395
Overnight Camp (10-15yr): $715
See for yourself how awesome our camp is!
- Camp Tour Dates:
- Sunday, April 26th
- Sunday, May3rd
- Saturday, May9th
Tours last approximately 45 minutes and start every 1/2 hour 10am to 2pm. Complete a tour and you'll receive a $25 gift card when booking!
Choose between 8 weeks of overnight or day camp!
Overnight Camp: Runs Sunday thru Friday starting at 4pm Sunday & ending at 5pm Friday
Day Camp: Runs Monday thru Friday from 9am-5pm
2020 OVERNIGHT CAMP SESSIONS:
- Session 1: June 21 - June 26
- Session 2: June 28-July 3
- Session 3: July 5 - July 10
- Session 4: July 12 - July 17
- Session 5: July 19 - July 24
- Session 6: July 26 - Jul 31
- Session 7: Aug 2- Aug 7
- Session 8: Aug 9 - Aug 14
2020 DAY CAMP SESSIONS:
- Session 1: June 22-June 26
- Session 2: June 29-July 3
- Session 3: July 6-July 10
- Session 4: July 13-July 17
- Session 5: July 20-July 24
- Session 6: July 27-July 31
- Session 7: Aug 3-Aug 7
- Session 8: Aug 10-Aug 14
We make it as convenient as possible!
Early Drop-Off & Late Pick-Up:
Campers have the option to be dropped off one hour early and/or picked up one hour later! Early drop off and late pick up are from the Valley Frontier Center.
Rate: $40 per week / per camper
Let us take care of transportation!
Transportation Routes / Bus Stops are Available:
Designated bus stops are setup along at up to 3 transportation routes. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled times. Transportation routes & details are listed below.
Rate: $100 per week / per camper
Southwest Transportation Route - GREEN
- Pickup 8am at Starlight Diner 233 PA-100, Allentown, PA 18106 (near intersection of rt. 78 & 100)
- Drive 8.5 miles to Pickup 8:15am at Home Depot, 1350 MacArthur Road, Whitehall, PA 18052
- Drive 16.4 miles to arrive at Blue Mountain Adventure Camp around 8:45am
- Drop-off 5:30pm at Home Depot, and Starlight Diner at 5:45pm
Southeast Transportation Route – BLUE
- Pickup 8am at Subway Saucon Valley Square, 3677 Route 378, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Drive 9 miles to Pickup 8:20am at Wegmans 512 Wegmans Dr, Bethlehem, PA 18017 (near intersection of rt. 22 & 512)
- Drive 17miles to arrive at Blue Mountain Adventure Camp around 8:50am
- Drop-off 5:30pm at Wegmans, Subway at 5:50pm