2018-2019 Winter Season Pass
A Blue Mountain Season Pass is the best way to Touch the Sky! Take advantage of the instant savings and get a ton of perks on the side to sweeten the deal. Whether you're skiing, snowboarding or snowtubing - a Blue Mountain Season Pass gives direct access to PA's highest vertical and premier outdoor adventure destination!
Season Pass 2018-2019
|Skiing & Snowboarding Season Pass|
|All Access Season Pass (ages 6-69)|
- Valid every day during the winter season (tentatively planned from late November through March)
- No restrictions
- No blackout dates
- Limited quantities available
2018 - 2019 Holidays:
Christmas - December 26 to January 1
Martin Luther King Day - January 21
President's Day - February 18
Thanksgiving Day – November 22 Closed
Christmas Eve – December 24 Closing at 4pm
Christmas Day – December 25 Closed
Ski & Ride for Free
Seniors ages 70 & older receive a free Season Pass!
Children ages 5 & younger receive a free Child Season Pass!
Pick-up your Season Pass at the Summit Lodge Ticket Office!
Must present valid proof of age. Or you can ask for a day lift ticket, if you do not want a season pass.
Season Pass Holder Benefits
- 1 FREE Bring A Friend Buddy Pass
- FREE Snowtubing
- 10% Discount at Slopeside Pub & Grill (excludes alcohol & can't be combined with other offers)
- 10% Discount at Food Cafe's (excludes alcohol & can't be combined with other offers)
- 10% Discount at True Blue Sports Stores: Hard & Soft Goods and Equipment
- 10% Discount on Lift Tickets & Rentals (discount can't be combined with other coupons or promos)
- Access the VIP Line at High-Speed Chair Lifts
- Invitation to Exclusive Season Pass Parties