Ski Shop & Tuning
No need to trudge through the mall or outlet stores - get great deals on the newest & raddest skis, boards, boots, jackets, pants, accessories and more - all in one place! The True Blue Mountain Sports Store is your one-stop-shop for all winter gear & apparel. Now with 2 locations, one at the Summit Lodge and one in the Valley Lodge!
True Blue Retail Shop Hours
True Blue Summit, Valley True Blue & Tuning: Open 7 days a week from 8am-9pm
Questions? Please call us for more information:
Summit Retail - 610.826.7700, x.1265
Valley Retail - 610.826.7700, x.2254
Equipment trade in program
Looking to get rid of your old equipment so you can upgrade? We have the perfect solution. Introducing our new equipment trade in program. We'll take your old skis and snowboards and give you credit toward the purchase of new gear.
Here’s how it works:
Bring your used skis or snowboard to True Blue Mountain Sports in the Valley Base Area. Based on our trade in matrix, we’ll give you credit toward this season’s new equipment.
- For skis with currently indemnified bindings in usable condition, we’ll give you $50 store credit toward purchase of new skis.
- For skis with older, non-indemnified bindings or not in usable condition, we’ll give you $25 credit toward purchase of new skis.
- For snowboards, we’ll give you $25 store credit for boards in usable condition.
What you need to know about the program:
- The program is valid for and with the purchase of new equipment only. Store credit will not be issued if purchase is not made. The credit is not redeemable for cash.
- We will not accept used ski boots, used snowboard boots or bindings.
- Once traded in, the equipment becomes the property of Blue Mountain Resort.
- Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to chance or cancel the trade in program at any time without notice.
- Trade in program runs from Nov 1 to April 1.
Tip Top Tuning
Our Tuning Shop is located in the Valley at True Blue Mountain Sports!
Blue Mountain is home to the state-of-the-art Montana Challenge MAX Automated Ski & Board Tuning Machine. Blue Mountain is the first and currently, the only resort shop on the East Coast to operate the Challenge MAX! From race skis to a rental board, this machine provides fast & high-quality tuning services for your ride.
The Montana Challenge MAX is capable of tuning to World Cup standards and features Montana's Crystal Glide Finish and automatic HTT base beveling technology. This amazing machine has a 5 step process:
- Stone Grinding
- Side Edging
- Base-edge Beveling
- Waxing & Polishing
|Tuning & Repair Services - located in the Valley Lodge next to the Rental Shop|
|Pre-Season Full Tune (does not include p-Tex/repair)||$40|
|Full All-Conditions Tune||$50|
|Full All-Conditions Race Tune||$60|
|Edge and Machine Wax||$20|
|Edge and Hot Wax||$35|
|Edge and Race Wax||$45|
|Binding Safety Check & Adjustment||$25|
* For a full list of tuning services available-click here
Questions? Give us a call : Tuning Shop - 610.826.7700, x.1246
Wax your planks and board at Blue
Blue Mountain Resort proudly houses a Montana Challenge MAX Tuning Machine in the Valley Lodge! Drop off your equipment, and be prepared to feel the difference with the Crystal Glide Finish out on the slopes!