2021-2022 All Access Season Pass
Ski or snowboard anytime, reservation free! The all access season pass to Blue Mountain Resort comes with NO blackout dates and NO restrictions, just more time in the great outdoors! Season Pass holders enjoy special perks all year long like food & drink discounts, retail discounts, and MORE! With 40 trails, 5 terrain parks, up to 34 tubing lanes and plenty of après ski fun- Blue Mountain Resort is the premiere winter fun destination!
Reservation Free Skiing and Snowboarding
As we continue to limit capacity on the mountain in efforts to provide a premier skiing experience, 2021/2022 Season Passes are currently SOLD OUT. Quantity may return as cancellations are made. Please check back in the Fall for any updates.
2021/2022 Passholder Perks
- Reservation free skiing and snowboarding- with NO blackout dates and NO restrictions!
- Direct to slope access- print your pass once and your good to go the rest of the season!
- 1 FREE Buddy Day Pass- one free lift ticket to bring a friend!
- Access to the VIP Line at High-Speed Chairlifts- get the quickest access to Comet and Challenge Chairlifts.
- FREE Snow tubing- Season Passholders can snow tube for free anytime by showing their season pass at the gate!
- 10% Discount on food*- take 10% off food at all on-mountain eateries, including Slopeside Pub & Grill!
- 10% Discount at True Blue Mountain Sports Shops*- take 10% off hard goods, soft goods, and tuning services at our pro shop!
- Access to special season pass holder promotional discounts throughout the year!
*Discounts can not be combined with any other offer and can not be applied to alcohol. Free snow tubing is only valid for the pass holder themselves.
Blue Mountain Resort is now offering a payment plan to help ease your financial commitment to our 2021/22 Season Pass. To pay using a plan, select the "5 Payment" option under the Payment Plan drop down on the e-store. Your payments will be:
- $99 upfront
- $120 on 6/30
- $120 on 7/31
- $120 on 8/31
- $120 on 9/30
- $120 on 1031
Your payments will be automatically charged to the credit card you make your down payment with. You can login to your e-store account at any time to make advance payments, or to pay the remainder of your balance. PLEASE NOTE, passes cannot begin to be used until your pass has been payed off completely.
What the 2021/2022 Season Will Look Like
Blue Mountain Resort has been successful in keeping our guests and employees safe throughout the 2020/2021 Winter season. We acknowledge that it is highly likely that the COVID-19 health crisis will continue to impact everyday life in the 2021/2022 Winter season.
- We will continue to limit the amount of lift tickets and season passes sold in the 2021/2022 season. Season passes are on sale until March 31st, or until remaining quantities are sold out. As a current season passholder, your pass will be reserved to renew until March 31st.
- As the uncertainty of COVID still remains prevalent, we will be extending our current refund policy into the next season.
- We will continue to increase cleaning and sanitation effort across the resort.
- Our experience will continue to be as "touchless" as possible including online only sales, the use of pick-up boxes for pass printing, RFID technology, online food ordering and more.
- Blue Mountain Resort will continue to adhere to all CDC and Local Government mandates and regulations.
Skip the hassle of lugging your gear to and from the mountain! Seasonal lockers are the convenient and secure way to store your belongings on the mountain. Choose between a Summit or Valley locker location!
Seasonal Take Home Ski or Snowboard Rentals
Grab your gear for the season! Seasonal ski or snowboard rentals are picked up once, and are yours to keep for the entire 2021/2022 season. Our seasonal packages offer new or lightly used Salomon skis and Burton snowboards.
While we have remained open successfully keeping guests safe and distanced in the great outdoors throughout the 2020/2021 season, we acknowledge that the COVID-19 health crisis will continue to impact everyday life in 2021/2022. We will continue to honor the following refund policy should the government decide to delay or interrupt the 2021/2022 Winter season.
On average, we are open for 100 days of skiing and boarding each season. In the event of a government mandate to close our doors during the 2021-2022 Season, we will prorate a refund of your season pass based on a 100 day scale. All prorated refunds will be evaluated based on the total number of days open at the end of March 2022. The prorated refund only applies to delays, interruptions or closures due to Covid-19.
If our season is cancelled in its entirety - your 2021/2022 Season Pass will be valid for the 2022/2023 Winter season.