Looking for affordable ski lift tickets?
Kicking off our 40th Anniversary and we want to make ski and snowboard an appealing sport to all. To start we have lowered our prices to give you more affordable lift tickets. No more rushing to make it onto the slopes, worrying about missing time, or waiting for the next ticket session. By using RFID technology, the clock starts when you first load the chair lift. Reload your ski lift tickets online to save time, and money at the Poconos ski hot spot!
Because 3 days are more fun
Don't miss out on our lowest priced 3 packs for the 2017 - 2018 Winter Season! Have triple the fun! No restrictions or blackout dates! Purchase is for 1 person to be used on 3 separate days. Non-transferable tickets. No refunds. Only on Sale until November 23, 2017.
|3-8 HOUR LIFT TICKETS||Order Online|
TRIPLE PLAY OFF PEAK LIFT TICKET PACKAGE (Monday - Friday)
TRIPLE PLAY PEAK LIFT TICKET PACKAGE (Sat, Sun or Holidays)
UNLIMITED DAY RENTALS (rent gear daily-leave it at the mountain-no storage fee-price is for the entire 2017-2018 winter season) Does not include a helmet
Everyone pays kids prices in 2017-2018!
Please Note: our 8-hour lift tickets begin when you are first scanned at the lift, not when the ticket is initially purchased - i.e. take your time and get out on the snow when you're ready!
|8 HOUR LIFT TICKETS||ALL AGES ACCESS PASS|
|OFF PEAK Mon-Fri ONLINE||$47.00|
|OFF PEAK Mon-Fri WINDOW RATE||$52.00|
|PEAK Sat, Sun, HolidaysONLINE||$57.00|
|PEAK Sat, Sun, Holidays WINDOW RATE||$62.00|
|Night Ticket 4pm-10pm||ALL AGES ACCESS PASS||SUNDAY NIGHT SPECIAL|
|OFF PEAK Mon-Friday ONLINE||$30.00||n/a|
|OFF PEAK Mon-Friday WINDOW RATE||$35.00||n/a|
|PEAK Sat, Sun & Holidays ONLINE||$35.00||n/a|
|PEAK Sat, Sun & Holidays WINDOW RATE||$40.00||$30.00|
2017-2018 Holiday Rates Apply: Christmas - December 26, 2016 through January 1, 2018 / Martin Luther King Birthday - January 15, 2018 / President's Day - February 19, 2018
- Blue Mountain Resort will close at 5pm on Christmas Eve, and remained closed all day for Christmas
Blue Mountain Resort Cancellation Policy
All Blue Mountain Resort event admission tickets, day passes, lift tickets, packages, season passes, and all outdoor adventure activity tickets including Adventure Camp purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after the order transaction is completed at the ticket window, on the telephone, through the ecommerce online website, or any other affiliated retail outlets.
Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to severe weather, otherwise all events take place rain, shine or snow. Please check the local weather conditions prior to planning your visit. It is the policy of Blue Mountain Resort NOT to issue refund checks for any reason, however, the Resort reserves the right to make an exception. If an exception is made, refunds will be issued in the form of a Blue Mountain Resort Gift Card.
The Mountain in Motion
Enjoy these mountain clips which feature our guest spaces, diverse terrain and snow making power. All this mountain madness is closer than you think. Call up some friends, pack up the car and get up here!
- Aerial footage compliments of Vertivue, Eastern Pennsylvania's premiere helicopter cinematography and sightseeing company.
- We have the highest vertical in Pennsylvania - but we also have terrain for all abilities. This video highlights some of the diverse terrain you will find at Blue Mountain.
- Just because there's no snow in your front yard, doesn't mean it's not a snow day at Blue! Our state-of-the-art snowmaking system keeps Blue Mountain covered in white all-winter-long!
- Blue Mountain boasts 100% night-skiing & riding on PA's highest vertical! So if you can't get up here during the day, no problem.. Blue is open until 10pm for epic-night-sessions.
- We take the art of snowmaking seriously at Blue Mountain. Take a look at how we play Mother Nature to keep the snow falling all-season-long!