Blue Mountain Resort is the home of Pennsylvania's highest vertical, the most varied terrain and some of the longest runs in PA! In addition, Blue Mountain has 6 Terrain Parks for every skill level. Whether you’re a new rider or expert skier, endless fun and challenges await you at Blue. Take your skiing & riding up a notch and remember to look before you leap.
Yeti is a progression park located off of Burma Road. Expect green trail features for skiers & riders who are terrain park beginners.
Terrain Run is a beginner terrain park located at the bottom of Burma Road and Shuttle. Skiers & Riders should expect green trail features, a step up from our Yeti Park.
Come Around is an intermediate terrain park located off of Tut's Lane and Connector. Skiers & Riders should expect blue trail features, a step up from our beginner parks.
Central Park is an intermediate to expert terrain park located at the bottom of Lower Sidewinder and Shuttle. Skiers & Riders should expect blue & black features. The BigAirBag lives here.
Lower Sidewinder is an expert terrain park located at the bottom of Upper Sidewinder and Crossover. Skiers & Riders should expect black diamond features and epic S-turns.
Upper Sidewinder is an expert terrain park located off of Tut's Laner. Skiers & Riders should expect double black diamond features and heart-pounding jumps!
Play in our Parks
Blue Mountain Terrains Parks are chock-full-O-fun! From butter boxes on our progression park Yeti, to heart-pounding jumps on our expert park Upper Sidewinder, skiers & riders of every skill level will find challenging features around every turn, throughout all 6 parks
- All 6 Blue Mountain Terrain Parks are open-sesame! Here in the heart of the Winter Season, we're stoked and hope that everyone is enjoying the current setups!
- Enjoy this sneak peek of our Terrain Park setups, we're almost 100% open throughout all 6 Parks! Stay tuned for an increase in and evolution of our features across the mountain!
- we got a quick flick for ya from our most recent park setup on Come Around! We lovingly call it 10 trick Tubesday - enjoy!
- Catch a glimpse of our Park Preview from the 2013 - 2014 Winter Season, and prepare yourself.
- Checkout this award-winning video, filmed on Come Around Park w/Groomer Dan. A first-hand experience of what we do every night to keep the parks nice as possible.
- An oldie but a goody, enjoy this throwback from the 2012 - 2013 Winter Season and witness the 23-person park train cruising down the mountain!
- Making laps all day, every day at Blue Mountain.. take a ride with us through the parks in this throwback from 2012 - 2013 Winter Season!