Pennsylvania's Ski and Snowboard Destination
Discover Pennsylvania's highest vertical drop of 1,082 feet at Blue Mountain Resort! Our 39 trails, 164 ski-able acres and 1,543' elevation will leave you wanting more.
We guarantee snow days! Blue Mountain Resort is the East Coast's leader in snow making capabilities, covering 100% of the and will continue to grow with the industry's most advanced snow gun equipment.
We love to hear, "Blue Mountain is where I learned how to ski and ride!" Find the best and largest beginner terrain in the tri-state area at Blue Mountain Resort. Our children's and adult snow sports learning center offers premier private and group lessons for all abilities and ages.
Looking for something to brag to your friends about? Our 3,000' Double Black Diamond Trails, Challenge and Razor's Edge, will push skiers and riders to exceed their limits to earn a breathtaking view of Pennsylvania's beautiful Pocono Mountains.
Blue Mountain Resort features hands-off lift ticket scanners, RFID, that will fast track you through lift lines. The Summit can be reached by the High-Speed Detachable Quad and the 6-Person Chair Lift. In addition, three double chair lifts give access to the western mountain side where skiers and boarders will find novice, intermediate and expert terrain. Numerous mogul fields and glades accompany Blue Mountain's varied terrain for all skill levels.
Get extreme and attack every jib, rail, box, step-up, step-down, wedge, bank turn and roller throughout our 6 terrain parks. Get high and practice tricks on the BigAirBag, located on Vista Trail.
Welcome to Blue Mountain Resort!
The Mountain in Motion
Enjoy these mountain clips which feature our guest spaces, diverse terrain and snow making power. All this mountain madness is closer than you think. Call up some friends, pack up the car and get up here!
- We have the highest vertical in Pennsylvania - but we also have terrain for all abilities. This video highlights some of the diverse terrain you will find at Blue Mountain.
- Just because there's no snow in your front yard, doesn't mean it's not a snow day at Blue! Our state-of-the-art snowmaking system keeps Blue Mountain covered in white all-winter-long!
- Blue Mountain boasts 100% night-skiing & riding on PA's highest vertical! So if you can't get up here during the day, no problem.. Blue is open until 10pm for epic-night-sessions.
- We take the art of snowmaking seriously at Blue Mountain. Take a look at how we play Mother Nature to keep the snow falling all-season-long!
- What's for breakfast? Serve up some real family fun at Blue Mountain in the PoconoMtns!