Equipment Trade In
Trade Ins. Want the newest ski or snowboard on the wall? Bring your old gear in and as long as it is in useable condition, Blue Mountain Resort will give you a trade in price to use against your current purchase. *This Deal Is Not Available for Boots*
Looking to Trade in Equipment?
Here's how it works-Bring your used skis or snowboard to True Blue Mountain Sports in the Valley Base Area. Based on our trade in matrix, we’ll give you credit toward this season’s new equipment.
- For skis with currently indemnified bindings in usable condition, we’ll give you $50 store credit toward purchase of new skis.
- For skis with older, non-indemnified bindings or not in usable condition, we’ll give you $25 credit toward purchase of new skis.
- For snowboards, we’ll give you $25 store credit for boards in usable condition.
What you need to know about the program:
- The program is valid for and with the purchase of new equipment only. Store credit will not be issued if purchase is not made. The credit is not redeemable for cash.
- We will not accept used ski boots, used snowboard boots or bindings.
- Once traded in, the equipment becomes the property of Blue Mountain Resort.
- Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to chance or cancel the trade in program at any time without notice.
- Trade in program runs from Nov 1 to April 1.