One Time Group Information
Groups of 15 or more qualify for discount tubing tickets, lift tickets skiing & riding, equipment rentals and lessons. The group leader must be 18 or older and they are the main contact between Blue Mountain and the group.
- Groups of 15 or more qualify for a discounted 8 hour lift ticket skiing or riding, equipment rentals, Beginner Group Package, or a 3-hour tubing ticket.
- All 15 members must be either (A. skiing or riding) or (B. Tubing) * (cannot be a combination)*
- Please note: Children 5 and under do not need a paid lift ticket and are not compatible with our group lessons, therefore do not count in your group numbers totals.
- Minimum height for tubing is 36”.
- Every person tubing, including children under 5, in the park requires a tubing ticket and a signed TUBING RELEASE.
- The Beginner package is for ages 8 and older and includes: Rental, basic class lesson, and limited lift access to school learning hills.
- The group leader must be 18 years or older and are the only contact between Blue Mountain Resort and their group.
- Group reservations must be made between 24-72 hours in advance with a 10% deposit due at the time of reservation.
- Reservations are only guaranteed with the 10% deposit. The balance due must be paid on your day of visit. Any changes to the number of participants in your group will be billed to the person who booked the group or issued a Blue Mountain Gift Card for a refund at a later date.
- Lift & Tubing Tickets will be made available on the day of your scheduled visit.
- Pick up tickets at our Valley Lodge Guest Service window.
- Please call Group Sales to make a reservation 610-826-7700 x 1205.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, non holiday 8:30am-10pm/Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 8:00am-10pm weather permitting.