We offer a wide variety of services and packages for small and large groups. Choose the one that best fits your needs. Whether it's a church group, sports team, corporate or just family and friends, our expert Group Sales Associates will help you put the perfect package together to meet all your needs. Call today for more information at 610.826.7700 ext. 1205 or email [email protected] to setup your online link (portal) for group purchases.
One Time Group Information
Groups of 15 or more qualify for discount snow tubing tickets, lift tickets skiing & snowboarding, equipment rentals and lessons. The group leader must be 18 or older and they are the main contact between Blue Mountain and the group.
- Groups of 15 or more qualify for a discounted 8 hour lift ticket skiing or snowboarding, equipment rentals, Beginner Group Package, or a 3-hour tubing ticket.
- All 15 members must be either (A. skiing or riding) or (B. Tubing) * (cannot be a combination)*
- The group leader must be 18 years or older and the only contact between Blue Mountain Resort and their group.
- Any changes to the number of participants in your group will be billed to the person who booked the group or issued a Blue Mountain Gift Card for a refund at a later date.
- Lift & Snowtubing Tickets will be made available on the day of your scheduled visit.
- Pick up tickets at our Valley Lodge Guest Service window.
- Please call Group Sales to make a reservation 610-826-7700 x 1205 or email [email protected] to setup your online link (portal) for group purchases.
2019 Group Skiing/Snowboard Pricing
|One Time Group (15+ guests)||Mon-Fri||Wknd/Holiday||Night 4-10pm|
|8 Hour Lift Ticket||$39||$49||$30|
|8 Hour Lift Ticket Rental Ski/Board||$70||$80||$60|
Notes for Skiing and Snowboarding:
- Children 5 and under do not need a paid lift ticket and are not compatible with our group lessons, therefore do not count in your group numbers totals.
- The Beginner package is for ages 8 and older and includes: Rental, basic class lesson, and limited lift access to school learning hills.
2019 Group Snow Tubing Pricing (15 or more)
|One Time Snow Tubing Ticket||Price per Person|
|Midweek-4hr session (M-F) 5pm-9pm||$25|
|Saturday & Holidays- 3hr session (8am, 9am, 10am, & 6pm)||$25|
|Sunday- 3hr session (8am, 9am, 10am & 6pm)||$25|
Notes for Snowtubing:
- Group reservations must be made between 24-72 hours in advance with a 10% deposit due at the time of reservation.
- Minimum height for snowtubing is 36”.
- Every person snowtubing, including children under 5, in the park requires a snowtubing ticket and a signed TUBING RELEASE.