Wine Me Up Festival
Whether you have a favorite flavor or you want to try them all - our Wine Me Up! Wine and Tapas Festival is sure to please both novice and expert winos! Our breathtaking view of the Pocono Mountains paired with vino calls for a celebration, cheers!
Red, White & Blush
Calling all wine-lovers and cheer-givers! Celebrate with us and sample a variety of vino at our Wine Me Up Festival atop PA's highest vertical. Saturday June 1st & Sunday, June 2nd – 12pm-5pm
- Join us for our 2-day event featuring unlimited wine sampling, delicious tapas & extraordinary entertainment! Plus, support our talented crafters & artisan vendors, and take-in our breathtaking view of the Pocono Mountains while you eat, drink and be merry!
- General admission, each day - includes festival entrance, a food passport, a commemorative tasting glass and unlimited wine sampling.
- Live Music-
- HunkaJunk - Saturday, June 1st 12pm-5pm
- Toolshed Jack - Sunday, June 2nd 12pm-5pm
- Please Note:
- All patrons will be ID’d at entrance. No exceptions.
- No coolers, outside food, or pets allowed.
- This event is rain or shine. No refunds will be issued.
- Blankets and chairs are welcome and encouraged.
- This event is for ages 21+. No children or infants will be allowed in the venue.
|Date||Ticket Options||Tickets Day of|
|Food Passport Only*||$25|
- *General Admission tickets include: commemorative wine glass, wine sampling & food passport.
- *Food Passport tickets include: $25 (includes entrance into event, two non-alcoholic beverages, and a food passport. NO WINE SAMPLING INCLUDED).
- *Designated Driver tickets include: $10 (includes entrance into event and two non-alcoholic beverages. NO FOOD INCLUDED. NO WINE SAMPLING INCLUDED).
WHAT IS A FOOD PASSPORT? A Food Passport is a checklist that includes all of the tasty tapas Blue Mountain's culinary department will be serving at Wine Me Up. It will help you keep track of each item to be sure that you stop and sample at each food station throughout the event!
Wineries & Vendors Attending:
- The 2 Randies
- All Out of Wine bottle Creations
- Anastasia Smith Art Glass
- Casa de Jorge Salsa
- Chocolate Moonshine
- CJ's Gourmet Mystic Mustard
- Color Street
- Cruise Planners
- Cutco Knives
- Divine Endeavors
- Drink Your Glass Off
- Doterra Essential Oils
- Glass & Wood Wine & Bottle Racks
- Interesting Intricacies
- I See Spain (Demca Demo)
- It Works! (FitWraps 4 U)
- Habby Fruit LLC
- Livin' Hella Good
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- The Pampered Chef
- (Tees 5 Dollar Bling) Paparazzi Accessories
- Pink Zebra
- PopPop's Kettle Corn
- Pure Romance by MaeLynn Campbell
- Serving Stone Creations
- Skip's Smoked Cheese
- Stone House Pottery
- To'Makao Fine Cigars LLC
- Sundance Vacations
- Color Street
This Event is Only for Attendees 21+
- No persons under 21 years of age will be permitted to enter
- This includes infants and small children
- All attendees must present a valid form of ID (Driver's Licence, State ID, Passport or Military ID)
- Weapons of any kind
- Guns, knives, clubs, maces, etc
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Outside food and drink
- Coolers or ice chests of any kind
- Note: Service Animals are permitted
Please Note: Bags may be subject to search at the door.