Smokin Hole Rally
The Smokin Hole Rally is gathering at Blue Mountain Resort again this year! Join us for a weekend of Adventure Riding, Camping and Comradery.
It's all in the details
If you like hitting the wide-open road, making new friends who share similar interests, and sharing your love for adventure riding - then the Smokin Hole Rally is for you! A great time to be had by all ADVriders, this event is of course a rain or shine. Sign up for the whole weekend to enjoy every ride, meal and overnight camping.
- WHAT: Smokin Hole Rally V13.9 13th
- WHEN: Friday May 17, through Sunday May 19, 2019
- WHERE: Blue Mountain Resort, Palmerton PA
- 40° 49' 21.9"N 75° 30' 45.7"
- PAYMENT: $100 per person, includes the following:
- Friday Evening Dinner (exact menu tbd)
- Saturday Morning Breakfast (breakfast sandwiches, coffee, tea, etc.)
- Saturday Evening Dinner (exact menu tbd)
- Sunday Morning Breakfast (breakfast sandwiches, coffee, tea, etc.)
- Bathroom and Shower Facilities
Please Note: overnight camping is primitive in the Valley parking lot at Blue Mountain Resort, Tent & RV-capable without hookups. Communal campfire and firewood will be provided.
Make payments via PayPal
Questions? Please email [email protected]
- Friday riders will arrive starting at 12pm.
- Friday night rider meeting at 7pm in the Adventure Center. Sign up for the two guided rides. Easy and hard. (Easy course is mostly on road, dirt road. Hard course is for the more experienced rider. It will consist of off-road hard enduro type terrain.)
- Saturday morning kick stands up at 9am.
- Saturday evening back to the Adventure Center by 6pm for dinner.
- Sunday morning will be an impromptu style ride. Make it up as we go depending on how everyone feels, and if your bike is in one piece!