Rates and Sessions
Blue Mountain Resort Adventure Camp offers week-long Day Camp for ages 5 to 15 and Overnight Camp for ages 8 to 15. Our Campers experience the thrill of the Pocono Mountains through daily activities. Through guidance and positive encouragement from our experienced counselors, Campers are motivated to face challenges that build confidence, improve teamwork skills, enhance leadership abilities and create long lasting memories.
Summer Camp 2019
Day Camp: ages 5- 15
Overnight Camp: ages 10 - 15
Early Bird Pricing for 2019 has Begun!
Day Camp: begins on Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
Overnight Camp: begins on Sunday 4pm - Friday 5pm
2019 CAMP DATES:
- Session 1: June 23 - June 28
- Session 2: June 30 - July 3
- Session 3: July 7 - July 12
- Session 4: July 14 - July 19
- Session 5: July 21 - July 26
- Session 6: July 28 - Aug 2
- Session 7: Aug 11 - Aug 16
Early Drop-Off & Late Pick-Up:
Campers have the option to be dropped off one hour early and/or picked up one hour later from Frontier Adventure Camp.
Rate: $40 per week / per camper
Transportation Routes / Bus Stops are Available:
Designated bus stops are setup along at up to 3 transportation routes. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled times. Transportation routes & details are listed below.
Rate: $100 per week / per camper
Southwest Transportation Route - GREEN
- Pickup 8am at Starlight Diner 233 PA-100, Allentown, PA 18106 (near intersection of rt. 78 & 100)
- Drive 8.5 miles to Pickup 8:15am at Home Depot, 1350 MacArthur Road, Whitehall, PA 18052
- Drive 16.4 miles to arrive at Blue Mountain Adventure Camp around 8:45am
- Drop-off 5:30pm at Home Depot, and Starlight Diner at 5:45pm
Southeast Transportation Route – BLUE
- Pickup 8am at Subway Saucon Valley Square, 3677 Route 378, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Drive 9 miles to Pickup 8:20am at Wegmans 512 Wegmans Dr, Bethlehem, PA 18017 (near intersection of rt. 22 & 512)
- Drive 17miles to arrive at Blue Mountain Adventure Camp around 8:50am
- Drop-off 5:30pm at Wegmans, Subway at 5:50pm