The Blue Burn
Challenge yourself to complete The Blue Burn! A 4.5 mile mountain course that takes you all over Blue Mountain, from the prairies to the top of the steepest ski trail and back down again.
Strap on our high-tech radio frequency wristband and let it track your progress as you hike or run up the mountain. Then head over to our leaderboard and scope out the competition with day to day and week to week stats on our very own Mountain Challenge, where the top athletes will be recognized for their trail-blazing top times. Various prizes will be awarded throughout the season, for being the fastest, for coming the most and maybe even just for showing up!
- Total Miles 4.5
- Highest elevation is 1543 ft.
- Highest vertical 1082
- Average time to complete the Blue Burn: 1-1.5 hours
- 7am - 6pm Monday-Friday
- 7am - 5pm Saturday & Sunday
|All-Season Pass||$25||Buy Online|
|One Day Pass||$5||Available Upon Arrival|
- All-Season Pass: Full access to our Blue Burn trails for an entire season, one custom RF Wristband and access to the Mountain Challenge leaderboard
- One Day Pass: Full access to our Blue Burn trails for one day, one RF Wristband and access to the Mountain Challenge leaderboard
- You must have a wristband to access the mountain.
- Know your location at all times and make sure someone else knows where you are.
- Carry a cell phone with you and call 911 if you have an emergency.
- Hike in groups of three or more.
- RESCUE SERVICES MAY BE DELAYED DEPENDING ON YOUR LOCATION.
- Speak to mountain management if you are unfamiliar with the area.
- Dress appropriately for weather conditions and bring extra layers.
- Be cautious of and avoid wildlife such as bears and snakes.
- All pets MUST be on a leash.
- Use of the mountain is done AT YOUR OWN RISK.
To contact security or for answers to your questions or concerns please call 610.826.7700 option #.
Unsure if you’re ready for the full Burn?! See OMT’s Guided Group Trail runs, classes designed to get you where you need to be to complete the Blue Burn.