Group Trail Runs
Worried you’re not ready for the full BURN?
- The Green Route will give you an intro to trail running/hiking with minimal elevation. Stay at this level and work in intervals of running and walking until you’re stronger and feel confident you can climb to the next level.
- The Blue Route continues from the green, ascending to moderate height, approximately midway up the mountain where you can start to the feel the Burn before returning to the Valley. Again, stay here and continue to increase your speed and strength until you’re ready to push yourself to the next level.
- The Black Route continues climbing to the top, making the full course (The Blue Burn) the ultimate goal before completing the full loop and returning down the mountain. Once you have completed the full course, keep challenging yourself to go harder and faster.
An OMT guide will be there to encourage you and keep you motivated. Not every training day is the same. Some days you feel stronger than others. You can decide as you go!
Packaged Programs Include:
|Programs||Times||Prices||What's included?||Sign up & Purchase|
|4 weeks||8am or 6pm||$69||(Blue Burn Pass, Group Trail Runs, OCR, & Yoga) additional fee for specialty fitness classes||Buy Now|
|8 weeks||8am or 6pm||$99||(Blue Burn Pass, Group Trail Runs, OCR, & Yoga) additional fee for specialty fitness classes||Buy Now|
|16 weeks||8am or 6pm||$159||(Blue Burn Pass, Group Trail Runs, OCR, & Yoga & specialty fitness classes)||Buy Now|
|Drop In||8am or 6pm||$13||you choose class|| Pay day of
Pre-registration 24 hours in advance is strongly recommended for all OMT classes, for both participants with and without memberships. Class may be canceled due to lack of pre-registration. Be sure to check the class schedule for cancellations before you head out.
Programs run May 21st continuously until October 6th.
All programs include:
- Monday-Yoga with a View (8am & 6pm)
- Tuesday-Thursday: Group Trail Runs (8am & 6pm)
- Friday: (OCR) Obstacle Course Race Training (8am)
- Saturday & Sunday: OMT Group Trail Run (8am) followed by (OCR) Obstacle Course Race Training (10am)