Conquer the Mountain!
We are excited for another great season, we've been busy working hard on getting the trails ready to ride and are excited for another season!
2018 Bike Park Hours
|Hours of Operation||Friday Hours||Saturday & Sunday Hours|
|May||10am to 5pm (last lift access 4:45pm)*|
|June||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|July||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|August||12pm to 6pm||10am to 6pm (last lift access 5:45pm)*|
|September||10am to 5pm (last lift access at 4:45pm)*|
|October||10am to 4pm (last lift access at 3:45pm)*|
* weather permitting - please call ahead in the event of inclement weather 610.826.7700
Here are few new things we've been working on for this year:
- Lift Trays - We are working to install a new deck and bike trays to our lift. Once completed, you’ll be able to ride up with your buddies and we’ll be able to increase our uphill capacity. We hope to have these installed by mid-June.
- Rental Bikes - We are unpacking and building our newest fleet of Giant Glory 2 rental bikes. We still have some bikes for sale from last year. Stay tuned on details for when you can pick one up!
- Empire - We’ll be going back into Empire to tune things up, make some changes, and add some features. This project will be ongoing through the summer.
- El Camino – Look for more wooden features in El Camino and tune ups on a few turns and existing features.
- Skills Area – We plan to add a skills area at the bottom of the mountain to help first timers and for riders to improve their skills in a lower consequence environment.
- Beginner Trail – We plan to break ground on an all new top to bottom beginner trail this year. Work should begin mid-summer and the trail is targeted to open next season.
These are the big projects but look for repairs and improvements to many of our trails including Wild Turkey, Formula, Happy Yummy, Boulevard, and Turkey Chase. Plus, there may be a few surprises.