Take a closer look at our photos & videos
The Blue Mountain Bike Park features 21 trails for downhill riders of all abilities. Featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert-level trails with varied terrain, for top to bottom thrills. Offering lift access on our high-speed Comet Quad, getting back up to the top of PA's highest vertical is a breeze!
Bike Park Photos
- Gain access to PA's highest vertical with the help of our high-speed Comet Quad.
- Take a ride up PA's highest vertical, the Comet Quad Lift has been fabricated with bike hooks.
- The Bike Park Trail System is marked with directional signage for our beginner, intermediate and expert trails. Photo credit: Simply Adventurous
- Some of the best views are found high a top PA's highest vertical! photo credit: Simply Adventurous
- Featuring dirt berms, rollers, and varied terrain - your skills will be put to the test.
- Take it up a notch and try out the small drops and jumps, plus larger berms, steeper trails and rocky terrain. Photo credit: Simply Adventurous
- Featuring steep, narrow, rocky, rooty & loose terrain through the woods with large jumps, hips and drop offs for the most experienced of riders. Photo credit: Simply Adventurous
- Featuring steep, narrow, rocky, rooty & loose terrain through the woods at Blue Mountain.
Bike Park Videos
Ride down PA's highest vertical, featuring some of the most varied terrain, gnarly rocks & roots on the East Coast!
- The Defiant Racing Team has been putting in countless hours at the Blue Mountain Bike Park for the new line on the race track Formula! BIG thanks - enjoy the ride!
- As the Winter Season comes to an end at Blue Mountain, the downhill mtb riders are unleashed!
- Enjoy this 2-day compilation of downhill riding courtesy of Gilbert R. filmed with a GoPro.
Every rider will be challenged at Blue Mountain. Mike T filming forward and backward with a GoPro.
- Boulevard to Ewok Village to the Pump Track. Brad B. testing a custom GoPro swivel mount.
- Enjoy this ride-along courtesy of SickLines.com - fun gravity terrain at the Blue Mountain Bike Park!