We offer a wide variety of services and packages for small and large groups. Choose the one that best fits your needs. Whether it's a church group, sports team, corporate or just family and friends, our expert Group Sales Associates will help you put the perfect package together to meet all your needs. Call today for more information at 610.826.7700 ext. 1205 or email [email protected]
2019/20 Group Snow Tubing Pricing (15 or more)
|One Time Snow Tubing Ticket||Price per Person|
|Midweek-4hr session (M-F) 5pm-9pm||$25|
|Saturday , Sunday & Holidays- 3hr session (9am, 10am, & 6pm)||$25|
Notes for Snowtubing:
- Group reservations must be made between 48-72 hours in advance with a 10% deposit due at the time of reservation.
- Minimum height for snowtubing is 36”.
- Every person snowtubing, including children under 5, in the park requires a snowtubing ticket and a signed TUBING RELEASE.
One Time Group Information
Groups of 15 or more qualify for discount tubing tickets. The group leader must be 18 or older and they are the main contact between Blue Mountain and the group.
- Groups of 15 or more qualify for a discounted 3 hour tubing ticket.
- All 15 members must be tubing
- The group leader must be 18 years or older and the only contact between Blue Mountain Resort and their group.
- Any changes to the number of participants in your group will be billed to the person who booked the group or issued a Blue Mountain Gift Card for a refund at a later date.
- Tubing Tickets will be made available to the Group Leader on the day of your scheduled visit.
- Pick up tickets at our Valley Lodge Guest Service window unless other arrangements have been made prior to the visit.
All Blue Mountain Resort event admission tickets, day passes, lift tickets, packages, season passes, (Skiing, Snowboarding & Snowtubing) and all outdoor adventure activity tickets including Adventure Camp purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after the order transaction is completed at the ticket window, on the telephone, through the ecommerce online website, or any other affiliated retail outlets.
Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to severe weather, otherwise all events take place rain, shine or snow. Please check the local weather conditions prior to planning your visit. It is the policy of Blue Mountain Resort NOT to issue refund checks for any reason, however, the Resort reserves the right to make an exception. If an exception is made, refunds will be issued in the form of a Blue Mountain Resort Gift Card.