Ski and Snowboard
We offer a wide variety of services and packages for small and large groups. Choose the one that best fits your needs. Whether it's a church group, sports team, corporate or just family and friends, our expert Group Sales Associates will help you put the perfect package together to meet all your needs. Call today for more information at 610.826.7700 ext. 1205 or email [email protected]
2019 Group Skiing/Snowboard Pricing
|One Time Group (15+ guests)||Mon-Fri||Wknd/Holiday||Night 4-10pm|
|8 Hour Lift Ticket||$39||$49||$30|
|8 Hour Lift Ticket Rental Ski/Board||$70||$80||$60|
Notes for Skiing and Snowboarding:
- Children 5 and under do not need a paid lift ticket and are not compatible with our group lessons, therefore do not count in your group numbers totals.
- The Beginner package is for ages 8 and older and includes: Rental, basic class lesson, and limited lift access to school learning hills.
One Time Group Information
Groups of 15 or more qualify for discount lift tickets skiing & snowboarding, equipment rentals and lessons. The group leader must be 18 or older and they are the main contact between Blue Mountain and the group.
- Groups of 15 or more qualify for a discounted 8 hour lift ticket skiing or snowboarding, equipment rentals, and Beginner Ski and Snowboard Packages.
- All 15 members must be skiing or riding
- The group leader must be 18 years or older and the only contact between Blue Mountain Resort and their group.
- Lift Tickets will be made available to Group Leaders on the day of your scheduled visit.
- Pick up tickets at our Valley Lodge Guest Service window.
All Blue Mountain Resort event admission tickets, day passes, lift tickets, packages, season passes, (Skiing, Snowboarding & Snowtubing) and all outdoor adventure activity tickets including Adventure Camp purchases are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after the order transaction is completed at the ticket window, on the telephone, through the ecommerce online website, or any other affiliated retail outlets.
Blue Mountain Resort reserves the right to cancel or postpone an event due to severe weather, otherwise all events take place rain, shine or snow. Please check the local weather conditions prior to planning your visit. It is the policy of Blue Mountain Resort NOT to issue refund checks for any reason, however, the Resort reserves the right to make an exception. If an exception is made, refunds will be issued in the form of a Blue Mountain Resort Gift Card.