Introducing Blue Star Farm at Blue Mountain Resort
Established in Spring of 2021, Blue Star Farm is the heart of our new farm-to-resort initiative. The farm produces a diverse selection of vegetables, fruits, edible flowers, and herbs for Slopeside Pub & Grill and Wedding and Banquet events.
From Our Farm To Your Table
- Approximately 3 acres of field production (fenced in acreage)
- 30'x96' high tunnel & 30'x96' greenhouse
- Summit garden (approximately 600 sqft) and raised beds (6 boxes - 4x4')
- Additional fields (about 18 acres) plant in cover crop (rye and crimson clover this fall) to enhance soil health, reduce erosion, feed and support biodiversity
- 7.5 acres of production (total fenced in acreage)
- Small grazing livestock
- More to come!
- We have received 1k+ milkweed via the Monarch Watch Grant for the milkweed restoration project to support Monarch Butterfly population
- Ongoing all-mountain landscape projects in progress.
- Our area of focus is the hillside shouldering summit road entrance.