Blue Mountain Resort's Season Pass Perks
How to Reap the Benefits of a Season Pass
Are you interested in a season pass for the 2020-2021 season?! Now is the time to start gearing up for next season and purchasing your season pass! Season passes are on sale now for only $429!
So, are you wondering what the perks are and why you should buy a season pass? We've gathered a list of all the reasons why you should buy your 2020-2021 season pass NOW!
- You can use your season pass for remainder of the current 2020 season! Ski for FREE the remainder of this season, and enjoy your season pass all of next season.
- NO blackout dates- including Presidents Day Weekend! Just more time on the mountain.
- NO ticket lines! You'll be able to get out on the slopes right away!
- One FREE buddy day pass! Bring a friend and share the slopes.
- VIP lift access! Get through the lift lines faster with our exclusive season pass holder lane!
- FREE snowtubing! Mix it up and take a run down the North East's longest & fastest tubing lanes!
- Discounts! You can get discounts all around the mountain:
- 10% discount on food anywhere on the mountain including at the luxurious Slopeside Pub & Grill.
- 10% discount at the True Blue Sports Stores located in the Valley or the Summit.
- 10% discount on lift tickets and rentals.
- 10% discount on summer activities.
- Access to our annual Season Pass Holder Party on March 15th, 2020!
REFER & EARN:
Blue loves rewarding Season Pass holders who help spread the word! Here's how our referral program works:
- Refer a friend to buy a season pass between 2/10 and 4/1 to earn a $30 gift card to Blue Mountain:
- Your referrals will need to give your name at the time of purchase
- You can refer up to 15 friends
- You will earn a $30 gift card for EVERY friend you refer
- If you refer 15 friends you will get $450 worth of gift cards
- Referrals MUST be first time pass holders or not have had a pass since the 17/18 season
- Gift cards will be mailed out 4/1
Get the full details here!
If you venture to the mountain more than 5 times a year, a season pass will save you money! Buying a lift ticket every time you come will start to add up after awhile, so buying a pass for the whole year makes total sense.
Polly Unsaturated wrote an article back in 2015 discussing if season passes are worth the money. This article adds up the costs of annual passes, gear, and travel to determine how much money you can save! You can read that article here.
Did you know that skiing and snowboarding is a form of cardiovascular exercise? A season pass could be used like a gym membership, and being on the mountain is much more fun than going to the gym!
Skiing and snowboarding burns calories, strengthens lower body muscles, improves flexibility, engages core muscles, and boosts your overall mood. You can learn more about the health benefits of skiing and snowboarding here.
Skiing and snowboarding isn't just good for physical health, its also good for mental health! You can read about the mental health benefits of skiing and snowboarding here.
Think about how often you will be going skiing or snowboarding in the coming year and take these benefits into consideration.
But don’t think about it too long – this is our best deal of the season and it will only be offered for a limited time!
Are you ready to get your season pass for the 2020-2021 season? Purchase your pass online here or visit a ticket window!
We'll see YOU on the mountain!
Published February 11th, 2020