Bad weather? Plans change? Check out the rescheduling & cancellation policy
The following procedure is required should you need to make changes or cancellations to your group outing to Blue Mountain Resort:
- Confirm your group numbers 72 hours before your visit.
- Payment is DUE IN FULL when confirming reservation.
- If you need to reschedule your group, it must be within the current season for no additional fees. (you may reschedule within the 2017-2018 season)
- Cancellations made prior to 48 hours in advanced will be refunded in full.
- Any refund due will be returned in a Check.
- Cancellations made within 48 hours of your scheduled trip will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations can be made by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (610) 826-7700 Ext. 1205.
- If for any reason you do not cancel or do not show for your group outing - no refund will be given.