OFF - PEAK
(Weekdays & Non-Holidays)
ski / board
ski / board
2014 - 2015 Holidays:
December 26th 2014 – January 2nd 2015, January 16 & 19 and February 13 & 16
Hit the slopes all day, every day & save some ca$h!
* MUST have a valid ski/board Season Pass to add the BigAirBag Season Pass!
TAKE ADVANTAGE & $AVE - get the PRE SEASON SPECIAL until SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15th 2014
SAVE at Sugarbush and with your Blue Mountain Season Pass! Enjoy wonderful views, varied terrain and comfortable accommodations with discounts up to 30% off! Take advantage of the Sugarbush Ski & Stay packages, choose your lodging accomidation - Clay Brook with ski-in & ski-out locations, the classic Sugarbush Inn or convenient condominiums that are close to the slopes!
- 20% on weekends (non-holidays) and 30% weekdays (non-holidays)
- Based on availability; Two night minimum stay required. cannot be combined with other offers, good for new reservations only.
- Not available 12/25/14 - 01/03/15; 01/16 - 01/18/15 and 02/13 - 02/19/15.
- Blue Mountain Season Pass must be presented upon check-in.
I understand that this pass is non-transferable. I also understand that there are no refunds on this pass except (a) Moving out of the area (letter from employer is required for verification); (b) Unable to ski due to a medical reason (letter from doctor is required for verification). If the pass qualifies for a refund based on these two reasons and it has been used during the season, the refund amount will be prorated for the days used. For each day used, the refund will be decreased by 10%. Allow 30 days for the refund.
Thursday & Friday
11am to 6pm
Saturday & Sunday
10am to 5pm
|Disc Golf||$3 - $5 per day||
$3 - $5 per day
DISC GOLF - Play the Slopeside 9 for only $3 - OR - Play the Skyline, Valley & Slopeside for only $5