Blue Mountain Ski Area proudly announces the return of the Pennsylvania Blues Festival in July 2014, "Celebrating 23 years of Blues in the Poconos."
ADVANCE TICKET RATES - NOW through 06/08/14
Camping & Festival 2 Day - $85
2 Day Festival Only - $50
1 Day Festival Only - $30
ADVANCE TICKET RATES - 06/09/14 through 07/24/14
Camping & Festival 2 Day - $115
2 Day Festival Only - $55
1 Day Festival Only - $35
FESTIVAL WEEKEND RATES - 07/25/14 through 07/27/14
Camping & Fesival 2 Day - $135
2 Day Festival Only - $65
1 Day Festival Only - $40
* 12 & under FREE Festival Admission
(must pay for Camping)
Here's a glimpse of what to expect at the PA Blues Fest:
Back by overwhelming demand, The Pennsylvania Blues Festival VIP Package includes everything that is needed for “Your Blues Event of the Summer!" We expect the VIP packages to sell out quick, as they did the last 2 summers, so ACT NOW and get yours today.. while supplies last!!!
The VIP Package Includes the Following:
VIP Commemorative Laminate
Festival T-shirt (1 per VIP guest)
VIP Parking Pass (1 per package)
Full Festial Admission for Saturday & Sunday Main Stage Photo Pit Access
His & Hers Complimentary Showers for VIP Campers
Reserved VIP Seating Area in the Main Stage Tent with Photo Access
Admission to the Pre-Fest VIP Sundy Brunch in the Adventure Center
Admission to Friday & Saturday Night Jams, including the Dinner Buffet
Full-Festival Hosptitality in a private VIP Area with food & non-alchoholic drinks adjacent to the Adventure Center & VIP Camping Area
Friday, July 25th 2014 - Friday Night Jam
8pm to Midnight in the Adventure Center – doors open at 7pm.
Cover charge at the door is $10 & Jam Buffet is $8 (food optional).
PA Blues Fest Showcase with The BC COMBO featuring Bev Conklin, Slam Allen, Mikey Junior, Joe Mac & Lonnie Shields - sponsored by WDIY 88.1 fm, Lehigh Valley's Community NPR Station!
Saturday July 26th 2014 - Gates open at 12pm
MAIN TENT STAGE
ADVENTURE CENTER STAGE
Saturday Night Jam in the Adventure Center
9:30pm to 1:30am – doors open at 8:30pm.
Cover charge at the door is $10 & Jam Buffett is $8 (food optional).
PA Blues Fest Showcase with Dave Weld & The Imperial Flames - sponsored by WDIY 88.1 fm, Lehigh Valley's Community NPR Station!
Sunday July 27th 2014 - Gates open at 11am
MAIN TENT STAGE
SUNDAY VIP BRUNCH
ADVENTURE CENTER STAGE
1:30pm to 2:30pm - A Little Bit Of Blues with Warner Williams, Jay Summerour & Eric Selby
3pm to 4pm - Super Chikan (solo)
4:30pm to 5:30pm - A Little Bit Of Blues
6pm to 7pm - Super Chikan (solo)
7:30pm to 9pm - The Jarekus Singleton Band
* back for the blues - Suburban Camping Tents are available on a first come, first serve basis! Act now to sleep under the stars, without the hassle!
MAKING EVENTS INTENTS!
Blue Mountain Ski Area proudly presents Suburban Camping, a company that provides a vintage campsite and creates a memorable experience in the great outdoors! This camping option is available to guests who wish to sleep under the stars at the PA Blues Fest, but do not have the equipment or do not want to bother with the setup and cleanup!
Full Service Camping Experience - $499
Renting a Suburban Camping Accommodation includes the following:
- A pre-pitched tent - 16' of space in a high quality canvas treated for mildew, mold, UV and water resistance, 4 zippered mesh windows with a unique rollup feature on sides for warm days.
- Complete with 4 cots, a lantern, a table and a throw rug
- Open Lounge Area with seating & space to stretch your legs!
- Charging station at Lounge Area for lanterns & cell phones
- Access to complimentary 8-stall shower trail, available to all campers
* Guest must bring chairs, sleeping bags, blankets, pillows and any other essentials you may need to sleep and be comfortable in the tent. All pre-pitched tents will be setup by Friday, July 26th 2013 at 12pm and taken down by Monday, July 28th at 12pm by Suburban Camping's experienced outfitters. Fires, open flames and smoking in, near or around the tents is strictly prohibited!
* Our goal is to keep standards high and promote a safe, successful & fun festival. rules are designed to maintain order & regulate activities. The Following will be enforced, thankS for your cooperation!
FESTIVAL RULES & REGULATIONS :
1. At least one guest must be 18 years or older per campsite.
2. Campers & Vendors may arrive as early as 12pm on Friday July 25th, 2014.
3. Campers & Vendors are expected to clear campsites by 12pm on Monday July 28th, 2014.
4. Campsites will be assigned on day of arrival by Blue Mountain personnel on a first come, first serve basis. The number of camping units per campsite varies and will be determined by Blue Mountain.
5. Campsites will be available to accommodate tents, pop-ups, trailers and RV's. Tow vehicles may be required to park at a location other than the site of the trailer. If trailers and RV's have a length of 27' or more, please call (610) 826-7700 in advance to assure space is available prior to purchasing tickets.
6. Camping at the event is rustic. Water, electric, sewage hook-ups and sewage dumping stations at campsites will NOT be provided. Fresh water and a temporary dumping station will be available if you prefer not to haul water to & from in your RV or trailer. In addition, restrooms and a complimentary 8-stall shower trailer complete with changing areas is provided to those camping at the festival.
7. Open fires will be PROHIBITED if drought conditions exist. If drought conditions do not exist and fires are permitted, campers will use the designated fire sites and firewood ONLY.
8. Firewood from out of PA State or harvested from more than a 25 mile radius from Blue Mountain is prohibited. Blue Mountain will supply firewood at each fire site and more will be available for purchase.
9. Campers & Vendors must place all trash within plastic bags and use designated trash receptacles.
10. Use of fireworks, explosives, firearms and recreational all terrain vehicles are strictly prohibited.
11. Pets (excluding seeing-eye dogs) are prohibited.
12. Blue Mountain will NOT be responsible for equipment & belongings. Campers should secure all equipment and belongings before leaving their campsite. Non-essentials should be left at home.
13. NOISE - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED: Operating motorized equipment or machinery such as an electric generator, motor vehicle, audio device or other in a manner that exceeds a noise level of 60 decibles at 50 feet; or if below that level nevertheless; makes noise which is unreasonable considering the nature and purposes of the actor's conduct, location, time of day or night, purpose for which the area was established, impact on other campers and other factors that govern the conduct of a reasonably prudent person under the circumstances.
* PLEASE be respectful of your neighbors and others around you to help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time at the 2014 PA Blues Fest!
What TO BRING & What TO LEAVE :
What to BRING for Camping :
Tent, Tarp(s) and/or Canopy
Sleeping bags and/or blankets
Chairs (at site & for music) & camping table
Small luggage lock for your tent, recommended
Small first aid kit / any medication you may need
Flashlight, bugspray, sunscreen, cell phone charger, etc.
Another means of transport to and from Camping Area, i.e. Radio Flyer wagon works great!
Towels, soap, flipflops & toiletries - a complimentary 8-stall shower trailer is available for campers!
Coolers (Outside food/drinks NOT PERMITTED inside festival, ONLY in camping & tailgating areas)
The following is PROHIBITED inside the Festival :
NO Illegal substances
NO Weapons of any kind!
NO audio or video recorders
NO Signs attached to poles or sticks
NO Fireworks and NO Laser Pointers
NO Unauthorized Vending or Soliciting
NO Pets, except for service and/or guide dogs
NO Coolers and NO Outside Food & Drinks in the Festival (ONLY PERMITTED in the camping & tailgating areas) You will be asked to eat, drink and/or leave these items in your car or at your campsite
* NO Popups, tents, canopies, sun chairs or sun umbrellas are permitted in the FESTIVAL and MUSIC / STAGE AREAS - if approved by Blue Mountain, these items must be towards the back of the crowds or in the designated areas. PLEASE DO NOT block the view of others around you! You will be asked to relocate these items if conflicts arise. Be respectful of your neighbors to help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time at the 2014 PA Blues Fest!
NOTE: 50% Vendor Deposit is required by Monday, June 2nd 2014.
Vendor Applications are due no later than Monday, July 7th 2014!
Look for our Vendor's Row in between the Adventure Center and Main Stage Tent. New this year to provide much needed weather survivability and a community atmosphere for our vendors & guests!
* Our goal is to keep standards high and promote a safe, successful and fun festival. The policies and regulations set forth in these documents are designed to maintain order and to regulate activities on the festival site. Regulations will be enforced. Thank you very much for your cooperation & support!