Blue Mountain Ski Area proudly announces the return of the Pennsylvania Blues Festival in July 2014, "Celebrating 23 years of Blues in the Poconos."
Here's a glimpse of what to expect at the PA Blues Fest:
Back by overwhelming demand, The Pennsylvania Blues Festival VIP Package includes everything that is needed for “Your Blues Event of the Summer!" We expect the VIP packages to sell out quick, as they did the last 2 summers, so ACT NOW and get yours today at the Early Bird rate until January 31st, 2014! While supplies last!!!
The VIP Package Includes the Following:
VIP Commemorative Laminate
Festival T-shirt (1 per VIP guest)
VIP Parking Pass (1 per package)
Full Festial Admission for Saturday & Sunday Main Stage Photo Pit Access
His & Hers Complimentary Showers for VIP Campers
Reserved VIP Seating Area in the Main Stage Tent with Photo Access
Admission to the Pre-Fest VIP Sundy Brunch in the Adventure Center
Admission to Friday & Saturday Night Jams, including the Dinner Buffet
Full-Festival Hosptitality in a private VIP Area with food & non-alchoholic drinks adjacent to the Adventure Center & VIP Camping Area
* Our goal is to keep standards high and promote a safe, successful & fun festival. rules are designed to maintain order & regulate activities. The Following will be enforced, thankS for your cooperation.
FESTIVAL RULES & REGULATIONS :
1. At least one guest must be 18 years or older per campsite.
2. Campers & Vendors may arrive as early as 12pm on Friday July 25th, 2014.
3. Campers & Vendors are expected to clear campsites by 12pm on Monday July 28th, 2014.
4. Campsites will be assigned on day of arrival by Blue Mountain personnel on a first come, first serve basis. The number of camping units per campsite varies and will be determined by Blue Mountain.
5. Campsites will be available to accommodate tents, pop-ups, trailers and RV's. Tow vehicles may be required to park at a location other than the site of the trailer. If trailers and RV's have a length of 27' or more, please call (610) 826-7700 in advance to assure space is available prior to purchasing tickets.
6. Camping at the event is rustic. Water, electric, sewage hook-ups and sewage dumping stations at campsites will NOT be provided. Fresh water and a temporary dumping station will be available if you prefer not to haul water to & from in your RV or trailer. In addition, restrooms and a complimentary 8-stall shower trailer complete with changing areas is provided to those camping at the festival.
7. Open fires will be PROHIBITED if drought conditions exist. If drought conditions do not exist and fires are permitted, campers will use the designated fire sites and firewood ONLY.
8. Firewood from out of PA State or harvested from more than a 25 mile radius from Blue Mountain is prohibited. Blue Mountain will supply firewood at each fire site and more will be available for purchase.
9. Campers & Vendors must place all trash within plastic bags and use designated trash receptacles.
10. Use of fireworks, explosives, firearms and recreational all terrain vehicles are strictly prohibited.
11. Pets (excluding seeing-eye dogs) are prohibited.
12. Blue Mountain will NOT be responsible for equipment & belongings. Campers should secure all equipment and belongings before leaving their campsite. Non-essentials should be left at home.
13. NOISE - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IS PROHIBITED: Operating motorized equipment or machinery such as an electric generator, motor vehicle, audio device or other in a manner that exceeds a noise level of 60 decibles at 50 feet; or if below that level nevertheless; makes noise which is unreasonable considering the nature and purposes of the actor's conduct, location, time of day or night, purpose for which the area was established, impact on other campers and other factors that govern the conduct of a reasonably prudent person under the circumstances.
* PLEASE be respectful of your neighbors and others around you to help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time at the 2014 PA Blues Fest.
What TO BRING & What TO LEAVE :
What to BRING for Camping :
Tent, Tarp(s) and/or Canopy
Sleeping bags and/or blankets
Chairs (at site & for music) & camping table
Small luggage lock for your tent, recommended
Small first aid kit / any medication you may need
Flashlight, bugspray, sunscreen, cell phone charger, etc. Another means of transport to and from Camping Area, i.e. Radio Flyer wagon works great!
Towels, soap, flipflops & toiletries - a complimentary 8-stall shower trailer is available for campers!
Coolers (Outside food/drinks NOT PERMITTED inside festival, ONLY in the camping & tailgating areas)
The following is PROHIBITED inside the Festival :
NO Illegal substances
NO Weapons of any kind!
NO audio or video recorders
NO Signs attached to poles or sticks
NO Fireworks and NO Laser Pointers
NO Unauthorized Vending or Soliciting
NO Pets, except for service and/or guide dogs
NO Coolers and NO Outside Food & Drinks in the Festival (ONLY PERMITTED in the camping & tailgating areas) You will be asked to eat, drink and/or leave these items in your car or at your campsite
* NO Popups, tents, canopies, sun chairs or sun umbrellas are permitted in the FESTIVAL and MUSIC / STAGE AREAS - if approved by Blue Mountain, these items must be towards the back of the crowds or in the designated areas. PLEASE DO NOT block the view of others around you! You will be asked to relocate these items if conflicts arise. Be respectful of your neighbors to help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time at the 2014 PA Blues Fest.