The Answer To “There’s Nothing To Do..”
We had an awesome time at Adventure Camp this Summer!
Please check back in April for 2015 updates.
Give your child the gift of adventure with Blue Mountain Adventure Camp! It’s a fun-filled program that helps your child connect with nature while building confidence, self-esteem and lifelong friendships.
Your child will experience the adventure of a lifetime through our high & low ropes challenge courses, climbing walls, ziplines, kayaking, archery, outdoor laser tag and more based on each camper's themed track. Plus, there are off-site field trip opportunities for horseback riding and whitewater rafting. Your child will love their wilderness adventure, and you’ll love hearing “There’s always something fun to do at Blue!”
|Ropes Courses||Scavenger Hunts||Disc Golf||NEW: Stand Up Paddle Boarding|
|Ziplines||Arts & Crafts||Laser Tag||NEW: BMX Pump Track Riding|
|Rappelling||Archery||Music||NEW: Outdoor Gaga Ball|
|Climbing||Hiking||Survival Skills||NEW: Animal & Plant ID|
|Kayaking||Outdoor Cooking||Teambuilding||NEW: Pedal Karts|
Adventure Camp is offered for 6-weeks in July & August
- Day Camp: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Residential Camp: Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm - plus overnight
1. June 29 - Day Camp Only
2. July 13 - Day & Residential Camp
3. July 20 - Day & Residential Camp
4. July 27 - Day Camp Only
5. August 3 - Day Camp Only
6. August 10 - Day Camp Only
Price available through March 31, 2015 -
Rates go up on April 1, 2015 to $399 & $879!
Discounts are available for 2 or more sessions or for 2 or more siblings!
$20 off per week at Day Camp or $40 off per week at Residential Camp
- Transportation services are available
- Early drop-off & Late pick-up options
Early Drop-Off & Late Pick-Up options:
- If campers are being dropped off and picked up from Blue Mountain, they can arrive an hour early at 8am or depart an hour later at 6pm to assist with drive time and scheduling.
- $40 per week / per camper (additional cost)
Bus Stop Locations are available from 3 pre-set routes:
- If campers need a ride to Blue Mountain, designated bus stops are setup along 3 pre-set routes for your convenience. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled times.
- $100 per week / per camper (additional cost)
- Now included in the Bear Track! Bear campers get a first-hand horseback riding experience in the Pocono Mountains!
- Available every Tuesday.
- Apollo Farms properly introduces campers to the basics of grooming, handling, saddling, mounting & riding.
- Apollo Farms is right down the road from Blue Mountain in Palmerton, PA - Learn About Apollo Farms.
- Now included in the Cougar Track! Cougar campers get a first-hand whitewater rafting experience in the Pocono Mountains!
- Available every Wednesday.
- JTRA properly introduces campers to the basics of paddling, water safety and working together as a team.
- JTRA is located in Jim Thorpe, about 20 minutes north of Blue Mountain - Learn About Jim Thorpe River Adventures.
Lehigh Gap Nature Center
- Now included in the Fox Track! Fox campers get a first-hand guided nature walk in the Pocono Mountains!
- Available every (weekday tbd)..
- The Lehigh Gap Nature Center properly introduces campers to conservation & preservation efforts for environmental education.
- The Lehigh Gap Nature Center is located in Slatington, about 10 minutes south of Blue Mountain - Learn About LGNC.
Choose a Track
We offer 3 tracks of activities each week in order to explore the unique personalities and interests of our campers. Are you a Cougar, a Bear or a Fox? Start your adventure by picking the track that's best for you!
- COUGAR: the Cougar Track is designed for campers that are athletic, brave and full of energy. This track will spend most of their time doing physical activities and adventure-based sports. Our Cougar Track Field Trip will be Whitewater Rafting with Jim Thorpe River Adventures on Wednesdays.
- BEAR: the Bear Track is designed for campers that are adaptable, curious and fast learners. This track will focus on honing outdoor skills such as building shelter, making fire, outdoor cooking, and identifying flora & fauna. Our Bear Track Field Trip will be Horseback Riding with Apollo Farms on Tuesdays.
- FOX: the Fox Track is designed for campers that are creative, skilled and crafty. This track encourages campers to use their imaginations and will focus on hands-on activities such as nature arts & crafts, photography and music. Our Fox Track Field Trip will be to the Lehigh Gap Nature Center on TBD.