The Answer To “There’s Nothing To Do..”
We had an awesome time at Adventure Camp this Summer!
Please check back in April for 2015 updates.
Give your child the gift of adventure with Blue Mountain Adventure Camp. It’s a fun-filled program that helps your child connect with nature while building confidence, self-esteem and lifelong friendships. Your child will experience the adventure of a lifetime through our high & low ropes challenge courses, climbing walls, ziplines, kayaking, archery, outdoor laser tag and more based on each camper's themed track. Plus, there are off-site field trip opportunities for horseback riding and whitewater rafting. Your child will love their wilderness adventure, and you’ll love hearing “There’s always something fun to do at Blue!”
|Ropes Courses||Scavenger Hunts||Disc Golf||NEW: Stand Up Paddle Boarding|
|Ziplines||Arts & Crafts||Laser Tag||NEW: BMX Pump Track Riding|
|Rappelling||Archery||Music||NEW: Outdoor Gaga Ball|
|Climbing||Hiking||Survival Skills||NEW: Animal & Plant ID|
|Kayaking||Outdoor Cooking||Teambuilding||NEW: Pedal Karts|
Choose a Track
We offer 3 tracks of activities each week in order to explore the unique personalities and interests of our campers. Are you a Cougar, a Bear or a Fox? Start your adventure by picking the track that's best for you!
Adventure Camp Basics
- Adventure Camp is offered for 6-weeks in July & August
- Transportation services are available
- Off-site Field Trips are offered every Tuesday & Wednesday
Early Drop-Off & Late Pick-Up options
- If campers are being dropped off and picked up from Blue Mountain, they can arrive an hour early at 8am or depart an hour later at 6pm to assist with drive time and scheduling.
8 Bus Stop Locations are available
- If campers need a ride to Blue Mountain, 8 designated bus stops are setup for your convenience. Please arrive 5-10 minutes before the scheduled pick-up and drop-off times to meet your camper.
- Horseback Riding with Apollo Farms every Tuesday
- Whitewater Rafting with Jim Thorpe River Adventures every Wednesday
- Add a Field Trip to Apollo Farms so your camper can get a first-hand horseback riding experience! Available every Tuesday.
- Apollo Farms properly introduces campers to the basics of grooming, handling, saddling, mounting & riding.
- Apollo Farms is right down the road from Blue Mountain in Palmerton, PA - Learn About Apollo Farms.
- Add a Field Trip to Jim Thorpe River Adventures so your camper can get a first-hand whitewater rafting experience!
- Available every Wednesday.
- JTRA properly introduces campers to the basics of paddling, water safety and working together as a team.
- JTRA is located in Jim Thorpe, about 20 minutes north of Blue Mountain - Learn About JTRA.
add content here